Sunday 11 September 2016

Enviroments week (day 10)

I started the morning off at 7 with some coffee, sketching and re-watching One Punch Man on the side. So I was just taking a big gulp during the intro of the first episode and didn't think there was anything wrong with the subtitles until...
Seems like someone had directly "translated" the Japanese into English and I nearly ruined my clothes and tablet as coffee burst out of my mouth. You done got me with that one, got me good...

Some stuff from today



(you may recognize that fly lady from the second episode of OPM :P)

I also need to paint stuff that I want to, too. I put a lot of pressure on myself to do the "theme of the week" but I started this challenge only to keep the pencil moving, no matter what it is necessarily creating. I need to be mindful of that, I don't want to get frustrated and drop it, since I've already been there many times before, I haven't thought of dropping this one though. It's as if... my study streak is inspiring me to keep up, the first week is always the hardest and it seems like I've climbed that hill. 

But I'm also happy about this blog as well as Crimson Daggers. Those are the only two places I post persistently now (in CD every other day mostly, though, I like posting many things at once).
It's just me and my journey. Well, in CD it's also the journeys of a lot of wonderful people. Not about likes or the prettiest pictures, but who has made the most progress. I like that, it's a healthy place to grow! I'm trying not to express my gripe with facebook. I realized if Draw or Die would move somewhere else I'd probably leave facebook for good. *sigh*

I'm getting too salty, I'm sorry, I just got rekt on hearthstone ladder by aggro because I wanted to play fun decks. WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF?

It's time for sleep instead. I'll try to paint something fun tomorrow. Yeah, that sounds pretty good. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment